The process is simple and achievable for anybody keen to have a go at it.
And the end result is worth it!
- Adds Strength and Durability
- Adds Protection against Moisture and Debris
- Adds Value and Quality
- Even better for: Gifts, Exhibition, Home, Studio or the Office
The pack comes with:
- 1m Professional Non-Stretch Nylon String
- 2m Professional Water Resistant Breathable Tape
- 2 x (plus 1 for luck) D-Rings
- 2 x (plus 1 for luck) Screws
- Written Instructions with Photographs
- Link to YouTube Instructional Video
All you need is:
- Craft Knife or Scalpel
- A drill and 1-2mm drill bit is also advisable
Rubix Frames Professional Tape and String DIY pack allows you to add extra quality and protection to your frame. The d-rings and string system is a traditional means of hanging that allows air to flow around your picture frames so that moisture can’t, creating a better environment for your much loved contents. The tape adds a massive amount of extra strength to the frame and a defense against moisture and debris that might otherwise find its way in.
We don’t tend to look at the back of a picture frame when its up on the wall, but this simple pack makes such a difference to the overall look, value and durability. It’s an ideal way to finish off your frame with a professional finish, ideal for gifts or exhibition purposes. And also works if you just want to take your frame to the next level – the contents may be of monetary or emotional value, or you might be someone who just wants to have that extra bit of quality.
Leave us a message if you would like mirror plates rather than d-rings and string. We are more than happy to swap these within your pack.